Les Bellamy believes strongly in giving back to his community!
Well-known and well-respected as a generous man, he and his team at Bellamy Homes work hard to support as many charities as possible. Les admits that he has a ‘soft-spot’ for children so much of his focus is on charities that support children in the community.
Some of the charities include:
- Six-time title sponsor of ‘Wish come True’ Society, which supports building Children’s Hospice House
- Ongoing participation in ‘Ride to Reach’, which raises money for various charities
- Contribute to Volinspire-programs
- Platinum sponsor of the Okanagan Charity Classic, which raises funds for underprivileged children to play organized sports and for the Canucks Autism Network for kids.
- Financially support BMX Bicycle Track yearly
- Madkatz Boxing Club – Fight for Kids program
- Hospital Activity Book for children
- Bellamy Homes donates funds to the newly constructed Trades Complex at Okanagan College
- Les donates his time to the ‘Women in Trades’ program, offering site tours to Bellamy Homes’ construction projects.
- In addition to these, for every new client that Bellamy Homes signs up, they donate $250 to a charity of their choice